Whilst choosing the perfect promotional product for your campaign provides the platform for placing your brand in your customers hands, it’s HOW YOU BRAND that product that makes a lasting impression.
Make a statement that can’t be ignored with full-colour, digitally branded Belly Bands. A superb way to ensure enhanced visibility for your brand, they are perfect for adding a finishing touch to notebooks.
- An additional platform to communicate your marketing message in a unique and high-impact manner
- Offers prime space for optimising brand information and strengthening your message on notebooks
CO2 LASER ENGRAVING
A logo is burned into a product with a CO2 laser by removing the top layer of the item to expose the second layer.
- Replicate original logos with great accuracy and in minute detail.
- Permanent and classy way to brand certain organic materials like glass, leather and wood
A die in the shape of a logo is pressed into the surface of a product using both heat and pressure, creating a permanent stamped impression in the product.
- Creates a unique 3D look.
- Subtle and classy branding method.
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products, as well as PU
DIRECT TO PRODUCT PRINTING
Direct to Product Printing provides for the application of full-colour logos directly onto the product. By using specifically engineered jigs, a specialised digital printing head transfers UV-cured ink onto flat or slightly curved surfaces with photo-print qual- ity and bold, vivid colours.
- Provides a way to print permanent, full-colour logos
- High impact branding method that creates a lasting impression
- Can be applied on many shapes and sizes
DIGITAL PRINTING ON BAGS
A full-colour digital image is printed onto a special transfer paper. This paper is then coated with a unique powdered glue which is cured onto the ink with UV rays. Thereafter it is placed onto the product which is inserted into a heat press and the heat from the press allows the print to be transferred directly onto the fabric.
- Perfect for complex logos with multiple colours, shading and gradients, small text and intricate detail as ink is not absorbed by the material, resulting in sharper artwork with excellent clarity
- A high-impact branding method with a bold and vibrant photo-realistic result that brings your brand to life
DIGITAL PRINTING ON NOTEBOOKS
Employing the latest customised UV technology we are able to digitally print full-colour, high-definition digital images directly onto notebooks.
- Ideal for intricate logos with multiple colours, shading, gradients and small text
- A high-impact branding method producing excellent clarity and photo-realistic result
DIGITAL PRINTING ON DRINKWARE
This new UV printing process provides for the application of a full-colour digital wrap print directly onto drinkware.
- Great for printing artwork with vivid colours, multiple tones and gradients
- Ideal for replicating logos with fine detail and small text
- A photo-realistic branding method that allows your logo or marketing message to make an impact
Stickers are digitally printed on an adhesive vinyl in full-colour and then automatically cut to the required shape and size. The stickers are coated with a polyurethane resin to give a three-dimensional appearance.
- Ideal for multi-colour logos which are hard to replicate with other print techniques
- Can be applied to smooth and rigid surfaces but works best on products with a purpose-made recessed plaque
Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric with designs stitched in strands of thread. Driven by computers that read digitized embroidery files, embroidery machines automatically create a design on the product in the form of the logo that was input into the machine.
- Classic decoration technique
- Creates a high value look
- Suitable for both flat and irregular surfaces
- Allows single and multi-colour branding
- Logos can be embroidered in up to 9 different thread colours
FOIL HOT STAMPING
Hot Stamping with foil is a similar process to debossing except that a thin foil is pressed into the product to create a colour. Even though heat and pressure are applied, they are applied in lesser volume than during debossing and therefore the impression is not as deep.
- Creates an exceptional superior impression
- Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products as well as PU
- Foils are available in blue, copper, gold, green, light blue, orange, red, silver and yellow (Pantone matches are not possible)
HEAT TRANSFER PRINTING
A digital image is printed onto a special vinyl surface, which is then placed onto the product in the correct position. At this point the product is placed in a heat press, and the heat from the press melts the adhesive backing on the vinyl, merging it with the fabric. Mainly used where a logo is too intricate for screen printing.
- Perfect for logos with many colours, extreme detail and small text
- Vinyl is not cut to the shape of the logo so the flexibility of the product may be affected
A logo is etched into a metal product with a laser beam, replicating the logo with precise accuracy. The laser “burns” the top layer of the product off and reveals the layer beneath. If the layer beneath is a different colour to the top layer, when engraved, the bottom layer’s colour is exposed.
- Creates a subtle, permanent and upmarket impression in tonal shades
- Perfect for awards, BBQ accessories, flasks, keyholders, pens and mugs
Screen Printing is the process whereby a logo is exposed onto a mesh screen, with the blank areas coated with an impermeable substance. Ink is then placed onto the screen and a squeegee pushes the ink through the screen in the areas where the logo has been imposed. Colours are printed one at a time so accurate registration is essential.
- Cost-effective solution for larger quantities
- Provides excellent coverage and is especially good for large and bold logos
- Ideal for bags and t-shirts but can also be used for umbrellas, coolers and smalleritems like notebooks and folders
- Allows single and multi-colour branding ( up to 6 colours )
Stickers are digitally printed in full-colour on an adhesive vinyl and then automatically cut to almost any shape.
- Cost-effective, low or high-volume, multi-colour branding method
- Strong resistance to fading or damage
- Can only be applied to flat or slightly curved surfaces